Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Phil Donahue vs. Bill O'Reilly

Here's a video clip of the intense debate between Phil Donahue and Bill O'Reilly over Cindy Seehan and the Iraq war in general. I must say it was nice to finally see somebody put that Neo-con loud-mouth O'Reilly in his proper place. That is not to say I necessarily like Phil Donahue either, I find his Liberal views especially on issues like immigration and multi-culturalism in general utterly disgusting. However, when it came to criticizes American foreign policy, he's usually on the mark. One reason why I remain an ideological non-conformist, one side is usually right on certain issues while the other side is right on others.

If you're unable to download the video clip, here's a transcript of the debate. Trust me, this is an exciting spectacle to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home