Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2006 Catholic Blog awards

Via College Catholic, it's come to my attention that the 2006 Catholic Blog Awards and nominations will end by Feburary 3rd.

I'm honoured that Fidei Defensor(who runs College Catholic) was kind enough to nominate this blog for the awards, even though he's confused as to which category to place us in. I have to admit that's my fault, since this blog doesn't really fit the typical patterns of other Catholic blogs.


There are several categories to be nominated in, and here's my list. I can't say I have a nomination for each category, but here goes nothing:

Best blog by a man - College Catholic.

Most insightful blog - Liberty, Order, and Tradition

Most theological blog - la nouvelle théologie

Most intellectual blog - Cahiers Peguy

Best political analysis - without a doubt The New Crusade

And that's really about it that I can say. If I didn't mention your blog, don't despair because my opinion on such issue don't matter anyways. Not only that, there are probably other issues involved as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perun,

Your blog is now formally back on the blogroll at Liberty, Order, and Tradition. You are listed under Law & Politics Links. If you would rather be under the Catholic Links section, let me know. Take care.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Fidei Defensor said...

I am flattered, sorry you were so hard to peg though, I guess that comes with the territory of going the "third way."

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home