Saturday, June 18, 2005

Busy busy busy

I apologize for not being able to write posts on a regular basis(and well thought out posts at best) for a while. I've been busy with work and drained of energy in general lately. Hopefully things will begin to pick up soon enough so I'll be able to continue contributing to this.

I have been meaning to add new links to this blog and have entertained the idea of once again trying to create a website to serve as a library for Third Positionist texts. Everytime I usually try to attempt such a project, I usually get distracted by other priorities and often fall far behind in construction.

I've lately been reading a very interesting book by John Hellman titled The Communitarian Third Way: Alexandre Marc and Ordre Nouveau 1930-2000, which details the history of a great Catholic Third Positionist movement during the first half of the 20th century and it's influence on Catholic philosophy and political thinking. It certainly is a must read, I highly recommend it!

Anyways, I hope to be able to rejuvenate my energy and get back to blogging and other activities as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home