Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All Saints' and All Souls' days

Well it's the day after Halloween, so I hope those evil and demonic forces didn't attack you last night. hehehehe....just joking.

Well anyways, today is November 1st, which makes it All Saints' Day; which is meant to celebrate all those saints who may not be well known or have their own feast day. Tomorrow, November 2nd, will be All Souls' Day, which pays homage to the souls of those who have departed from this world.

So enjoy these feast days my fellow Catholics.

Sadly I will not be able to blog here for quite some time. I'm extremely busy with other matters at the moment. And there are so many topics I plan on commenting on in hopefully the near future.

So take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home