Sunday, November 20, 2005

More and more links

Yeah I'm sure you may noticed them.

After much internal debate, I have decided to add Patrick Harrington's Third Way party to my links. There is certainly much about this group that I like, and their basic philosophy of the 'patriotic centre' brilliantly outlines the viewpoint of this blog. However, I had many reservations about their views concerning prostitution and such. Nevertheless, I've decided to overlook these flaws and see the merit of this group.

G2mil: Magazine of Future Warfare is a website hosted by Carlton Meyer that offers brilliant analysis of military affairs, which often goes against the cliches offered by more corporate and governmental sources.

Catholic Rural Life: another Catholic agrarian website with plenty of interesting resources

And the homepage of Father Andrew Greeley. For those who remembered, back in April I actually attacked Greeley for his staunch support for a Third World pope. However I have recently stumbled across his other writings and commentaries, and I was amazed at the insight he offers both on religious and political matters. While I certainly don't agree with his progressive and liberal views(me being more traditionalist minded), nevertheless I like his attitude and his fighting spirit.

So enjoy.....soon I'll probably be adding more links here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home