Sunday, April 02, 2006

Remembering John Paul II


Today is the day the world remembers the death of Pope John Paul II, which occurred one year ago this day.

I myself paid my respects to the late Pontiff on the occasion of his death. I noted that despite my many disagreements with his policies and teachings, nevertheless I had a genuine love and admiration for him as well.

Also being a Slavic Catholic myself, I was proud and pleased to have a member of my race sit on the throne of St. Peter.

And may God continue to guide his successor, Pope Benedict XVI, into the future!


In honour of this occasion(plus personal issues as well), I will not be posting here for some time. So any comments and responses made here I will have to attend to at another time(note: Catholicam Speluncam Masculum).

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home