Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hip-hop trends spread to suburban kids

Simone Sebastian has the story for you.

How nice to know that kids as young as six years old are adopting this immoral subculture that glorifies criminals!

For those who remember, I actually warned about this trend in my post concerning the decadent nature of suburban living, where I explicitly mentioned how much suburban kids "put on the charade of acting like real gangstas from the ghettos" and offered the advice of allowing these kids the chance "to live out their fantasy and see what gangsta life is really about."

Only differences is that I assumed this phenomena was by and large restricted to teenagers, not mentioning anything about pre-adolescent children.

I have very little to say about this, except that this only shows how far our culture has degraded!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Whiteman said...

Excellent post. If any of these "wannabe gangstas" were actually dropped in 'Da 'Hood'... they'd wet their pants.

And then cry for momma.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Perun said...

Exactly. Whiggers are often the most effeminate guys Ive met.

Give me the medieval knight anyday!

2:38 PM  
Blogger CS said...

I always laugh at the rich white boys who listen to gangster rap, when all the while the rapper is denouncing rich white people...

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home